Sunday, January 8, 2017

Cool Places in America~Thor's Well

At the beginning of the summer my parents had a contract in Oregon where the Goonies were from. It was such a cool town. On the way to points unknown which their software engineer lives bring them; we found Thor's Well.

I kept looking inside looking for the Kraken...but I did not see him. Kraken, he is not Greek you silly fools. Good Norwegians like myself know this. I also expected Jack Sparrow to swim out of it. I started to walk out on the stones till my Dad called me back. Oh well.

Its just South of the Cape Perpetua Visitor Center in Cook's Chasm, Oregon. Park on the West side of Highway 101.

 ~Tyler


To find out more about Tyler visit Salem House Press and buy Tyler's latest book "Tyler Moves to Gibsonton Florida" on Amazon.com. Keep checking back often for great cheap vacation ideas that might end up surprising you and becoming the best vacation you ever had! Red proved to be always full of surprises... 

No comments:

Post a Comment